"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
~ Isaiah 40: 11

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Senior Banquet


Last week the seniors hosted a Teacher Appreciation Dinner to celebrate their last days as students at Christ's College. It was basically a feast with lots and lots of picture taking. I was excited to get invited since I have gotten to know many of the senior English majors and it was a formal event so I got all dressed up. For those that think they know me well, surprisingly I do like to wear dresses and dress up but I don't do it often because pants and shorts are more comfortable for every day attire. People make such a big deal when I wear a dress and usually it drives me nuts but this time I just thanked everyone when I got compliments. Better to get compliments than the other option!


No comments: