"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
~ Isaiah 40: 11

Friday, November 14, 2008

So I have not kept this blog up-to-date, whoops! With Graduate School, moving, and transitioning the months have flown by. Here is a brief summary of life now. I am living in Atlanta, have a new (used) car, and am making new friends in the Atl. Between getting back from Taiwan and going to graduate school my family and I took a trip to Italy. We had never taken a big, foreign, family vacation and it was a lot of fun. Plus my youngest sister, Suz, celebrated her 21st birthday on the trip - I was envious! Here are some pictures of the Lewis family adventure to Rome and Florence.



As the pictures show we had a fabulous time. It was an intense trip, full of new sights and lots of history. Ironically enough I am now taking a class on Mediterranean History! God has a sense of humor.
Until next time... which will be sooner than last!

No comments: