"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
~ Isaiah 40: 11

Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Dream Job...

If I could be anything in the world I would love to have the life of Samantha Brown.


She has the best job. She hosts many travel tv shows where she explores different cities and areas of the world. Many of her shows are called Passports to.... like Passport to Europe and Passport to Latin America. Plus, she stays in the most luxurious places and meets all sorts of incredible people. I want to be Samantha Brown but I would call my show Amanda's Amazing Adventures in (wherever I happen to go to that week)....


Well, I hope she is having fun. I sure am jealous but I will get a taste of her life this coming year.

No comments: