"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
~ Isaiah 40: 11

Monday, March 31, 2008

At Christ's College each room is supposed to have a evening devotion during each night of the week. Many rooms ask me to give a devotion. So Tuesday nights have become "Amanda gives room devotion night." The picture above is of room 711 - I have gotten to know some of these girls over the past few months. Some of these girls have opened up to me and allowed me to become friends with them. I also started a bible study last week about making Jesus at Home in Your Heart and six girls attended. The study is a short one because I want to keep the students interested. The first day went well.
Spring Break starts on Wednesday which will give everyone here a few days to relax. I ask that you all would continue to pray that I can continue to get to know students. Sometimes it can get lonely here but I know that this is part of the Christian life. God uses the lonely times to draw me to himself - and I want him to do that now.
Until next time...

No comments: