"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
~ Isaiah 40: 11

Saturday, July 5, 2008

How much is the puppy in the window?

As I and my friends walk down to Zhuwei - the city nearby - we have to pass a pet store. The store has four cages with small and extremely cute puppies in them. The puppies are usually asleep when we pass them going down the hill and wired when we make our way back to the college. It is always a surprise to see which ones have sold and or if another puppy has been added to the mix. All of the are precious and there are many times where the thought of taking one of them home has crossed my mind. I have taken some photos instead. The owners of the pet shop are very nice and graciously let me take pictures.
Here are some of the little puppies that are in the window right now - I hope they find a good home soon:

No comments: