"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
~ Isaiah 40: 11

Monday, June 18, 2007

My fam...

I want to introduce all of you to my family. My mom loves milkshakes, dogs and cats, and laughter. My dad enjoys golf, a good suspense movie, and just chillin. I am the oldest of three girls. My sister Missy just graduated college and is pursuing to be an elementary education career. Suzanne, my other sister, is still in college and wants to become a nurse. They just came home for the summer and I am looking forward to hanging out with them and having some fun before I leave. But my family includes many non-humans. There are three dogs and two cats that roam around at our abode. Toby and Piper are Papyions and want one on one attention all the time. They are like little two year olds but they are sweet and fun. Sprinkles is our mixed terrier and he is a bit skidish but he is a part of our family. He has a bark that will scare anyone out of their mind. Then comes our cats. Smokey is like a finicky old man and Lily is our only female pet. She is a small black cat that looks innocent but is a huntress at heart. She brings many "presents" to our front door. Here are some pics of my family...

No comments: