"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
~ Isaiah 40: 11

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Crazy crazy CRAZY

Life is so hectic right now I can't see straight. So I am not going to be posting anything elaborate but I wanted to share a song that sums up how I am feeling right now. All the activities and things that I am doing are great but just happening all at once.

Time Takes a Toll on us
By: Bebo Norman


Have I become a soul so numb
All too familiar
Words of gold have all grown cold
Over and overI need to see you in the sunrise
Time takes its toll on us
And it tries its best just to steal our love
And we bend and we break but we don't give up
Time takes its toll on us
From the start you touched my heart
And turned it in to something more
Beautiful, you're beautiful
So why does it have to be so hard
To see you in the sunrise
Time takes, time takes away
Love remains, love remains

Here are just a few pictures of the week:



Mrs. Barbara and Dr. David White (MTW team members) celebrated their 50th anniversary. We had a party for them at the school on Friday. It was fun - I made a powerpoint of many pictures throughout their fifty years of marriage as a surprise gift. It was a fun project.



Well, I will write more soon. Right now I am too pooped!

Until next time...

No comments: