"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
~ Isaiah 40: 11

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My favorite Phoebe


This is one of the most adorable little girls I know. She is two and although we literally cannot communicate (that language thing you know) we have become friends. She is a happy little girl and I can see how she has really changed and grown from a clingy, scared baby to a bold, happy, passionate, social two-year old. Her laugh and smile just melt me. I have had the priviledge of babysitting her once, which I was a bit intimidated about because of the language barrier, but it was great. We had so much fun. I will dearly miss little Phoebe and I hope she will miss "jie jie Amanda" which is what she calls me and it means big sister Amanda.

No comments: