"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
~ Isaiah 40: 11

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hanging out in Zhue-wei (pronounced ju-way)

Friday Lori and I had lunch "down the mountain" in Zhue-wei which is the town that Christ's College is in. We had fun. We ate at Mos Burger - I had a rice burger with rice as the buns and the filling was filled with vegetables and chicken.

Here are a bunch of pictures:


I having a blast exploring this unique culture. I had a great weekend and will post a blog about my adventure to the Chiang-Kie Chek Memorial Hall soon.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Hi Amanda! How's it going? Looks like you're enjoying life in Taiwan...love all the pictures!