"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
~ Isaiah 40: 11

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cloudy Days...


Blue skies smilin' at me... nothing but blue skies... So we painted Becky White's (MTW missionary teacher) ceiling with clouds. It was already blue so we just finished it adding it with clouds. We put sponges on poles and dabbed the ceiling. I started helping paint clouds but once I painted a very square cloud I was kindly put as picture taker and master foreman - I told the others where clouds needed to be painted by looking up at ceiling in a prostrate position. It was fun - I have never done anything like it. Here are some pictures...



I like to paint especially being creative with it. Next week we are going to finish painting one floor of the girls' dorm. Many girls have signed up to help so hopefully it will be a good time of fellowship as well as painting. I will make sure and take pictures and let you all know how it goes.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Lori Joy said...

Oh I miss it! I wish I could just fly over and help out with the painting and everything else!! Becky's ceilings look great! :D

Jennifer said...

That's cool, I think you got the better job as foreman and photographer.