"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."
~ Isaiah 40: 11

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Brownies, movies, and more...

Sleeping late, eating gluten-free brownies, and watching good movies. Isn't that what Spring Break is all about? I enjoyed making gluten-free brownies last night. For all that do not know I cannot eat wheat so I usually cannot eat cakes, brownies, cookies, etc. A kind friend sent some special brownie mix to me and I used it last night. I made brownie cup cakes and I am ashamed to say that they are almost gone now. In my defense I did give many to friends so that they could try a gluten-free brownie for the first time. Look, I only get stuff like this once a year or so (I don't feel bad!) Special little things make life so sweet don't they.


Spring break plans - go see a play with students, read, grade papers, and spend time communing with the Lord. There are some students staying on campus so I hope to spend some time with them.

I would like to make a shout out to my lovely famiy especially my mom for helping me get some things done in the states that I can't do since I am an ocean and the whole U.S. apart from Augusta GA. Mom, I appreciate your help and could not plan for my future if you were not willing to sacrifice your time and effort for me. Thank you.

Well, Until next time...

No comments: